Jolene DeVito, spokesperson for the Carrollton Police Department breaks down what led to discovery of the infant's body.
- Plano, McKinney among cities challenging state laws
- Game of the Week: Vote for the top high school football game on the Star Local Media gridiron
- Coppell among cities challenging state laws
- Mesquite police to implement license recognition system
- Lone Star, Heritage showdown pins coach versus son
- Mesquite ISD alumna returns to district, receives award in first year of teaching
- LISD fires teacher suspected of indecency with a child
- Coppell Middle School West student honored for bravery
- Mesquite approves development agreements for 652-acre mixed use project and 80-acre industrial park
- Unofficial results for the Mesquite City Council election
What do you think?