Details for LEGAL NOTICE CITY OF ALLEN NOTICE TO BIDDERS
LEGAL NOTICE CITY OF ALLEN NOTICE TO BIDDERS Sealed bids addressed to the City of Allen (Owner) will be received at the office of the Purchasing Manager, Allen City Hall, 305 Century Parkway, Allen, Texas 75013 until 3:00 PM on THURSDAY, MARCH 25, 2021. No late bids will be accepted for the following solicitation: REQUEST FOR BID #2021-1-49 AEC PARKING GARAGE FIRE DAMAGE REPAIR A teleconference bid opening will take place on March 25, 2021 at 3:00 P.M.. To participate, call 1-830-476-3317 and dial-in code: 666 566 341#. The meeting is also compatible with Microsoft TEAMS. A pre-bid teleconference will be held on March 03, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. To participate, call 1-830-476-3317 and dial-in code: 509 479 203#. Potential bidders may visit the job sites at their convenience before Pre-bid teleconference. The City of Allen strongly encourages bidders to submit their response to this bid electronically. Specifications and bid documents may be accessed at no charge, through the City of Allens electronic bidding system: https://allentx.ionwave.net. To register as a supplier and to access this bid document, visit: www.cityofallen.org, select Do Business in Allen, Vendor Registration, and Supplier Registration. After registration approval, electronic notifications will be sent to registered suppliers on current bidding opportunities. For questions, please contact the Purchasing Department at 214-509-4631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plano Police arrested a Black teenager amid a welfare check. Some say this was racially motivated.
- Frisco ISD: All in-person elementary students to return to school Wednesday
- Gray announces run for Little Elm Town Council
- Rep. Van Taylor offers help to constituents recovering from snow storm aftermath
- Transportation offered for Denton County vaccine clinics
- Tandale announces plans to run for Coppell ISD Board of Trustees
- Dallas County closes Fair Park vaccine clinic Tuesday
- Gipson announces candidacy for Little Elm Town Council