Due to flooding, the InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival has been cancelled for the remainder of the weekend, the city of Plano announced late Saturday morning.
The annual festival, which was scheduled to run through Sunday, brings fans from all over North Texas to Oak Point Park, which today is completely underwater.
As featured on
The annual InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival attracts balloons near and far to Oak…
- Haq files to run for Frisco City Council
- Candace Owens to headline Denton County Republican Party’s Lincoln-Reagan event
- Bridge demolition planned to begin Friday
- Mesquite ISD a finalist of H-E-B’s 2020 Excellence in Education Awards
- Winning details: Stephens Elementary’s budding artist
- High school teachers join Mesquite ISD Apple Corps ranks
- Garland ISD’s plan of action for early literacy
- DCTA’s A-train Rail Trail now complete