AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- RealWork Labs, a pioneer in helping Home Service companies improve their web presence and generate hyperlocal leads via their software solution, announces, that it has closed $2.5 million in funding led by LiveOak Venture Partners as well as added Krishna Srinivasan (co-founder of LiveOak Venture Partners) and John Berkowitz (EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Founder and CEO of OJO Labs, and Co-Founder of Yodle) to the board of directors. The funds will be used to accelerate product development in order to further enhance customer value and manifest the company's vision for the Home Service market.
- Community profile: Leonard Powell
- Little Elm roundup: runoff election on Tuesday
- The Colony roundup: ICU numbers reported, council to decide on mayor pro tem and deputy mayor pro tem and more.
- Community profile: Kenneth Sissney and Jackie Compton
- Mesquite police identify officer who died
- Three candidates vie for McKinney City Council seat in special election
- Plano roundup: three-car wreck, expenditure votes forthcoming and more.
- Mesquite officer dies following shooting incident